Rose Quartz Roller
The rose quartz facial roller was originally the Chinese empresses tool in their quest for smooth, youthful faces.
Now you can rediscover this ancient remedy of hand-worked, natural stone to attain those same results. To this day, followers of Traditional Chinese Medicine believe that china jade’s cooling effect helps relieve sinus pain and puffiness under the eyes.
The rose quartz refreshes, calms and evokes the tissue of your skin, and at the same time it helps keeping the skin flexible and reduces wrinkles.
The facial roller cannot only be used for a more beautiful skin as its cooling stone also relieves headache and stress.
The attributes of the rose quartz is confirmed by modern science, and according to a chemical analysis the rose quartz contains the chemical elements zinc, magnesium, iron, copper, silver, selenium, chrome, mangan and cobalt.
By using the facial roller the chemical elements are absorbed in the skin, resulting in activating the cells and strengthening the body’s immune system.
- Put your facial roller in cold water for 1-2 minutes to cool it down
- Clean your skin with a facial cleanser
- Add facial cream to the area you want to massage
- Use the large head to massage neck, cheeks, jaws and forehead. Use the little head to massage the nose and between the eye brows
- Always use the facial roller in a upwards direction
Note that the metal during time will get some patina. And if the facial roller starts to squeak, apply a drop of oil.